Thursday, July 1, 2010

Spiders Heaven

I have not been out on my walks since the assault, much of my time has been taken up in the court or police station, the mentality here is so pathetic.  IE,  twice I went to the hospital to ask for a report on my loss of hearing and these severe headackes I am now getting, then the  Judge has ordered I go for a medical report. and three times I have spent hours inside of a hospital that does not even have a computer, Luxor International Hospital,  the only thing international about it,  it has spiders,  spiders in the thousands  who have made webs  on the outer and inner walls , the only place I did dot see a spider was in the new hospital entrance lobby   this is only here for the tourist who at first glance after an accident will put his mind at ease ,  ooh  nice place??? You can Laugh!  I do,   here is this guy been battered and bruised  and all he can think about is the wildlife,  there was a beetle strolling across the entrance to the opperating room  but I was in too much pain to bend or get on my hands and knees to get some macro shots, Maybe I should have I may have got some attention in the mental hospital, the past 3 days have been spent sitting outside the judges office to ask why I have not been examined,  docs on Vacation come back on the 5/7/10.

the first photo is of a spider and its web  just inside the local patients entrance. the rest of the photos are from  my usual walks 2009.

I went for my usual walk down the canal hoping to see spiders,
 I took a late afternoon walk and saw more cobwebs than usual
and did not have the camera with me so today I went out specifically to see and shoot spiders,
there are always tiny spiders in and around my flat most are too small to get a decent photo of.
the ones I have are already on the blog. there is one that looks like it has four eyes. but in fact only has two. the first photo taken with my pocket camera.
the garden or banana spider, plenty of those here,  Bananas that is,
Showing how small the spiders are,   here I am holding the grass down to get a decent photo


the ones I did capture today are nothing like what I was expecting to see.the first two photos are the same spider back underside.


Tiny spiders leaving the nest  with the parent not too far away.

A few yards up the path there was another with its back to the canal bank
so had to be happy with an under& side shot  These spiders are not very big I should say about 2" in full length.





Garden spider






Posted by Picasa




In the bottom corner of this photo you can see how minute these spiders are/
Makes one wonder how they make these huge cotton wool webs.
I never saw one bigger than this.


Todays18/10/09 spiders will be swapped with the older spider  shots








Wrapping  a dragonfly  up in a neat parcel

Another species of  spider formed this type of web


Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa


This is the species  around the flat


Yum yum butterfly for lunch.

and a dragon for dinner.

Spiders nest sack





Posted by Picasa






Posted by Picasa

Spiders are all over the place now.




I took this photo of the daddy long legs it had made a web in my refuse bin
not sure what it thought I threw away?


spiders of Japan.
http://japan-animals.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Bob Bushell said...

I like spiders, lovely piece of work Tony.

Mary said...

Wow...you really got a lot of spider photos! You have some great shots. Good luck with the court and police.