Thursday, November 19, 2009

Early morning Egypt

Spiders web in the early morning sun


The little white egret looks half asleep

The path is part of my daily walk I am not usually out this early I just wanted to photograph what I could. dragons etc.


The low sun brought out the colors in this tiny wasp

Fast asleep, I actually touched this dragon before I took the photo in macro

and another small bug fast asleep.

Another tiny wasp usually these are in groups Next photo.from






http://insectsonwings.blogspot.com/2009/11/tiny-wasps_19.html

4 comments:

Monts said...

Lovely shots Tony, just shows that warm early morning sunlight can give everything a glow. Good stuff.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tony nile life said...

mr or madam 123, No point in you sending links of rubbish I do not buy or want things I do not need. now if yo have a long distance zoom lens for my camera thats a different matter. and second hand it will have to be very cheap as the birdy says.

Mary said...

Wonderful spider web! I have trouble with those. and getting to touch a dragonfly...wow!